The Neighborhood Angels have a clear mission: help or find help for seniors in Sun City, regardless of their type of need.
From wooden wheels rolling across floors on Christmas morning to turkey dinners served at tables seldom covered with food, Sun City residents have helped make the holiday season a little brighter for those in need.
Throughout his four-day trial, former Sun City resident Robert Signorile was portrayed as a wild, violent man, who viciously abused and beat his girlfriend Michelle Mathieu.
Sun City residents in both Grafton and Rutland Townships saw changes in the Grafton Township senior bus service on Nov. 30.
Sun City resident and MS Ambassador Sue Iwinski explains “MS is divided into two major classifications: relapsing-remitting and progressive.” Inside those two larger titles, the National Multiple Sclerosis Society informs says “people with MS can typically experience one of four disease courses, each of which might be mild, moderate, or severe.”
Falling – that is the subject of this article. A friend once told me an easy way to avoid falling is to constantly remain seated. Of course, that is not possible, and I don’t take any of his advice seriously. But falling is a serious issue.
The views and opinions expressed in Political Place do not necessarily reflect the views of the Sun Day or its staff. The section is meant to offer readers a chance to express their thoughts on political issues.
A long time ago (1989) in a suburb far, far away (Arlington Heights) there began a Rokbonki Japanese Steak, Seafood and Sushi House.
- Sump pump hose removal for winter
- Laughter By Paul 12/5/2013
- Ask an Angel 12/5/2013
- Coconut oil for skin and hair care
- Why keep kicking the can down the road?
- The family circus
- With calendars, it’s a game of hide and seek
- Saving children, one box at a time
- Signorile charged with first-degree murder
- Sun Citian Joel Schwartz reported on JFK assassination in 1963
- Lee named Community Association Executive Director
- Where were you when the world stopped turning on Nov. 22, 1963?
- Swim lanes removed from Park District referendum plan
- New personnel come to First Service staff, SC board
- Singing in the holidays
- Buck in the Boot gives thanks to firefighters
- A stellar fall season for many HHS teams, athletes
- Profiles in courage: Managing MS
- Resident Reporter 11/21/2013
- Ask an Angel 11/21/2013
- Finding your furniture a step ahead of the vultures
- Gas stove igniter problem