Last spring, Wildflower Lake was re-stocked with fish after the chemical pollution incident that killed a significant amount of aquatic life. That’s a good thing, because 50 eager children descended on the lake on July 15 in the annual Angler’s Club and Grandma, Grandpa, and Me Club fishing derby.
I’m 37, and I’m growing increasingly more terrified to get older. There, I caught your attention, and you probably cracked a rueful smile. However, the joke’s on you because I’m not worried about getting older for reasons you might suspect. (That’s coming, I’m sure.)
A 74-year-old Sun City man walked away unhurt on July 13 after the car he was driving swerved off Del Webb Boulevard and onto landscaped grounds next to the Wildflower Lake picnic area and restroom building.
What’s “Radiothon” you might ask? It’s Huntley Community Radio’s Second Annual 24 Hour very, very Special Event and the whole community is invited. It starts tomorrow, July 31 at 6 p.m. and will continue straight through the nite, ending at 6 p.m. on Saturday, August 1.
According to 2015.thetrendingstories.com, here are the “Signs You Might Have Cancer You Can’t Ignore:”
The Huntley Outlet Center has become a sea of contradictions.
‘Ello luv, care for a spot of tea and crumpets? You can get this and other delicious breakfast or lunch items at Crumpet’s Luncheonette-Tea Room-Bakery in Genoa.
My father is on several medications. How can I make sure any new prescriptions work properly with his current medications?
- Seeking a heartbeat in a world of robot overlords
- Green thumbs are also for turning pages
- Shower door dilemnas
- Healing Our Toxic Bodies: A Review as To Why We Are Toxic
- Ant Man: a giant surprise
- The New National Night Out
- Turning my back on Facebook…again
- Outsourcing Sun City finances proves a challenge
- On the beach at Omaha
- ￼￼The fabulous flying Uno
- Old’s Cool to return to Pub 47 on July 19
- The Dreaded “C” Word, part 3
- Board drops to six members for remainder of 2015
- A late-blooming superhero reveals his Power of Stupid
- Washing machine hoses
- Reel Time Extra: Looking at John Grisham films
- Rain, rain go away, come back another day
- Do you know the UK?
- Rustling up some real Texas BBQ
- Ask an Angel: July 16, 2015
- Why don’t cannibals eat clowns? Because they taste funny
- Hang Your Hat: July 16, 2015