The fun and friendly competition of Del Webb Sun City’s Spelling Bee concluded with three spellers reigning victorious at the end of the night: Bill Clanton took first place, Linda Rogers took second, and Fred Kimmel came in third.
Being a writer, I’m always on the hunt for creative inspiration. Being a latte-loving writer, I’m always at a coffee shop listening to what I hear going on around me, whether I want to or not.
The Pokemon have come to Sun City.
My husband’s and my older son, Jim, has been suffering from Fibromyalgia for at least 12 of his nearly 45 years of life. Any newly-injured part of his body seems to trigger more of the disease’s extreme discomfort.
The love affair between Huntley and the retirement, senior living, and hospital industries seems to have no end.
My clothes dryer has become pretty opinionated lately.
My dad has been released from the hospital to a rehab facility. I have been informed by the staff there that he has is a very difficult patient.
There are several areas of a refrigerator that need to be maintained to keep it operating properly.
- Check These Out: September 22, 2016
- Don’t just stand there, plant something, Part II
- Happy When I’m Dancing
- Sully – run, don’t walk
- ALI – ALI – ANO’S
- Political Place: September 22, 2016
- Sincerely yours
- Quotes from a first-time pregnant woman, Part II
- In remembrance of Sargent Marak
- 2016 Sun City 9/11 American Flag Memorial
- Retire from work, not life
- An early morning walk out where the sidewalk ends
- Huntley High School parking problem comes to a halt
- 10 Late-summer health tips
- Bocce Ball’s Best of 2016
- A homestyle ‘Heritage House’
- Don’t just stand there, plant something
- Ask an Angel: September 8, 2016
- Hang Your Hat: September 8, 2016
- Fix a Leaky Sillcock
- Check These Out: September 8, 2016